Saturday, January 16, 2010

One way ticket ... by being good???



I was reading and came across the passages below and it made me think of how many times I hear people say He/She was a "Good person " so I know they are in heaven watching over us.

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
—Ephesians 2:8–10 (NASB)


Wouldn't that be nice for some ... but sooo Sad to me to think that just by being nice I get into to heaven and all the suffering that Jesus went thru for us was for nothing. The real truth is good deeds ..nice personality..clean life is the not the way your going to live eternity with God . You have to follow the plan laid out for you in God's word.. the Bible will tell you everything you need to know. You can also just ask God , He is right there with you if you just ask Him to help you to understand and to learn and grow in the ways that will get you to heaven.


Just a thought on my mind today... Please continue to pray for my Mother In Law...and all the others on my prayer list ! I know God is in control of my life and because He Reigns I will live my eternity with Him !!!!

Today I am thankful for the love I feel from God everytime I look UP !!!!!!


GOD BLESS,
DARLENE

No comments: