Friday, January 15, 2010

I am just a bundle of nerves today....



*** An old pic of Dad and Mom aka Marvin and Rena Mae ***






*** Rena Mae playing around with some of the great-grands ***









I am just a bundle of nerves because of my Mother in law being in the ICU and Dad in law said it just doesn't look good. He is meeting with a lung doctor today at 7 am to see what they can actually do for her and what they can not do. Such a sad time because everyone just feels so helpless . I am worried about my husband he is out on the road trying to work and knowing his mom is sick it is tough. We both are worried over that and the fact that we have had no check in a while now loads were slow before Christmas and then him being off when the family got called in and now it is catch up and get out of the hole we are in... Plus I am working on getting tax stuff together and I now have to find a new CPA... PRAISE GOD FOR SMALL MIRACLES... HE got a load real quick today!!

Prayers for Rena Mae ... for our tax situation because i must find a CPA to help me !!

Take time to hear God !!!!!!

Jeremiah 33- (King James Version)

6Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

7And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.

8And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.

9And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.

No comments: