Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DAY @ DISCOVERY SCIENCE PLACE ...




Spent the day with my daughter Krysta and granddaughter KaDee , nieces and great nieces ... Kristy & Kenzie , Kerry & Ari. Yeesssss Ari and I were outnumbered by the K's...lol. I could not decide who had more fun the little girls or the big girls or maybe it was me just watching all of them . Afterwards we went to a Sonic that had a really cool playground area and sandy beach volleyball court, we ate and ALL the girls had fun playing and sliding on the crazy curvy slides.


Unfortunately when I got home later that night I realized I had leak in one of my walls in my bathroom. So I was unable to reach anyone til Tuesday afternoon and @ 9 am Wed morning a new plumber will be coming to try to fix my leak for me . He is the brother to the guy I normally use. Plus I have a hair appt to get rid of the grey @12.

I recieved an invitation for a baby shower on sunday and a 1st birthday party invite for one of my great-nieces on sat. just glad they were not on the same day ...lol


Ok got to get off here and get into bed . PRAISING GOD THAT WE ARE ALL FINALLY WELL AT THE SAME TIME. I AM FINALLY BACK IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING NOT THE SICK ANYMORE. MY GOD IS AMAZING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM LOOK HIM UP YOU CAN FIND HIM ANYTIME HE IS ALWAYS AVAIABLE !!!! ASK HIM TO COME LIVE IN YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL HAVE A LIFE WORTH LIVING. I will admit it does not mean you won't have problems but what it does mean is when they crop up you know He has your back and will help you out. Sometimes not the way we think He should but if we let God move in us and for us our lives are so much better. Don't look back on your past set you eyes on your future by living in your present.

I LOVE YOU LORD AND I LIFT MY VOICE TO WORSHIP YOU AND GIVE YOU PRAISE AND HONOR FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING IN MY LIFE. THINGS COME ALONG THAT CAUSE ME TO STUMBLE AND FALL BUT I THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT YOUR HAND TO LIFT ME UP .

GOD , WAS THAT YOU TODAY IS THAT WHY I FELT SO IMPRESSED TO ASK ? IN ....WHY DO I LOOSE MY MIND WHEN THINGS GO NUTS LIKE TODAY ...I AM SORRY BUT I DID DO BETTER TODAY IN HANDLING IT DIDN'T I . I NEED YOU STILL TO SHOW ME HOW TO DO IT BETTER. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER JAIDAN ..AM I WRONG TO BELIEVE YOU CAN JUST HEAL HER OWN LIVER FOR HER...NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH J&J&THEIR MOM BUT PLESE SEND THEM WHAT THEY NEED ... I WANT SOOOO MUCH I KNOW ..THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WHAT I NEED !!! WHY ARE THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD TURNING TO OTHER THINGS TO HELP THEM ... DO I GO TO HELL IF I NEVER GO TO A CHURCH BUT I LIVE FOR YOU ...SOME SSAY YES I SAY DEPENDS.. I WANT A CHURCH LIKE R.H. AND LH PUT TOGETHER WITH A LIL SR THROWN IN BUT ON A PMPC LEVEL ... IS THERE SUCH CHURCH OUT THERE....HELP ME FIND IT ...OK I AM TIRED NOW ....GOT TO GO TO BED ... GOOD NIGHT GOD AND THANKS FOR HEARING MY RAMBLINGS....YOU ARE THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE ....LOVE , ME


LIVING LIFE LOVING HIM BECAUSE HE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO DIE FOR ME !!!

TAKE TIME TO BREATHE DEEPLY.....

No comments: