Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is here ... I am finally able to be here!!









Just loving the spring season ... just do not care for the pollen hehe.
I have been so busy with the bait shop business picking up !!! So grateful to God for this !! Last week was a really busy Spring Break week !!
Now I am sitting waiting on an order to get here UPS was suppose to have delivered it yesterday !!!! argghhh on the website for tracking a package the driver said after he got a correct address that we were closed NOT my Punkin Munchkin and I was outside and saw the UPS truck drive by !!!! did not even pull in to see if we were open or closed !!

1 comment:

Lolosblog said...

Hello Darlene! Good to see you back! I've missed you!

Sounds like last week was very busy for you! Yeah! Hope it stays that way for you!

God Bless! Brandi