Friday, January 1, 2010

[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]♥[̲̅̅N̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅W̲̅]♥[̲̅̅Y̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅]



♥Well another year is gone...It was a year filled with lots of trials..loved ones gone home to be with God..but also filled with many blessings!
I am looking forward to this new year and all the many lessons to be learned and blessings to give and receive. I know there is going to be trials one very BIG one facing us right now . Leaning on God to help us thru it and I know we will make it but I also know that I will shed tears through it.

I am praying my kids have a blessed year of learning and discovery of life and what they need to do to live their lives the way God wants them to. We miss our Trevor so much still ... He walks with us everywhere we go and is never out of our hearts.

I am going to try to keep this blog up more this year and plan to share photos and thoughts and happenings and sometimes a recipe or review of something new i have tried out. That is my plan ... "Lord willing and the creek don't rise.." hehe

God bless you with peace, mercy & love through out this year!! Take time to Breathe Deeply and feel God's Presence in your life!!!!♥♥


2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Hi Darlene and Happy New Year!

I was so glad to see your comment on my blog. I have missed you. Even though we have never met, I consider you a dear friend! I love reading your post. Your faith in God encourages me.

God bless you and I look forward to more post from you this coming year!

Brandi

Darlene said...

Hey lady ... i have been missing seeing that cutie pie grandMM of yours... it has been year so far and last year was something too... you know what i mean... God Bless and I will drop by your blog soon as i can .. got to get everyone well!! Darlene