Monday, July 20, 2009

Have a lil talk with Jesus ..tell Him all about ...

I have been having a lot of talks with Jesus over the past few weeks ...

Water leak damages floor in kitchen ..
David hits a steel box heads up broke down on side of road fuel spilling everywhere..
Part of a tree falls and knocks power lines down ..
A/C freezes up causing a 4am Wally World trip..
Krysta's car battery dies ...
David gets a oil change and maintence done on big truck and they mess something up..
Storms come thru and we ended up with a leak in ceiling near fireplace ..

Thru all of this I am still Praising God for all of His many many blessings ....

Getting new Kitchen floor and cabinets and countertops...
David did not get a ticket for the accident and the fuel that was spilled..
No damage in house from the power being knocked out...
I was able to fix the a/c with no great expense ...
It is the battery that came with car so it was needed a new one and at least it happened here at home and not out of town...
No cost to get it fixed because TA'S guarantee their work...
Not a major leak and something David can fix....

No one is sick ... we are doing good .... money is low but again we are BLESSED BY GOD !!! SO I know everything will work out even though I do have my lil freak out moments ...hey I am only human afterall !!
I will be getting and posting pics of all the renovation and repair work on my kitchen it all starts Monday Morning @ 8am ... YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

take time to Breathe Deeply !!!!

No comments: