Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gustav heading our way...

Well he is heading this way just wanted to get on here for a minute to say we are ok so far. Will check in when i can ....living in the country like i do ya just never know how long the power will stay on ...lol !!!!

I got me a new phone this weekend yayyy ....an instinct and i love it i can now get text at home{{ SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YA WANT MY NUMBER}}I HAVE UNLIMITED TEXT NOW .. ...yay !!!!

Loving life .....having sad days still Closer it gets to the holiday's ....I miss Trevor but I have to LIVE AND BREATHE for him ...he would be soooo in love with my new phone...hehe....i know he is watching and laughing at me from heaven !!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!

STAY SAFE .........BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND AT LSU ...HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS!!!!! HEHE HOPE YOU ARE SAFE FROM THE STORMS.

TACK CARE ALL!!!!

No comments: