Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life goes on ....






Well we had the fish fry this past weekend ......It was good just truly sad....I just kept looking around to see where the kids were all at , i caught myself looking for Trevor ....He would have loved it this year, Dad & Sharon are living in a different place now ....it is really a nice cool lil place to have a gathering .
My cousin Don and his wife Angel and their boys all came up for the fish fary athis year ...totally suprised everyone because we did not know they were coming...so nice just wish everyone could have made it my sister Becky and her family could not make it they had just got back from vcation..... Renee Uncle GDon's daughter n Don's sister living in Co. could not make it in .....JaDee ( also uncle GDon's) & his family could not make it due to work conflicts....Josh again uncle GDon's too is still in the bigg house.....then Rachel...(aunt Sues daughter) is in Hawaii .... my Granny had all three kids and two daughters in law .....4grandkids w/ three grands n law .....9 great grandkids and 1 great great grandkid KADEE OF COURSE !!!

we had some extended family there too .....it was a wonderful blessing to see everyone who was there .....

Enjoy your family and friends you never know when they may be taken away from you .!!! GOD BLESS YOU !!!!

1 comment:

Lolosblog said...

I stumbled onto your website and just thought I would say hello.

What beautiful granddaughters you have. I know they are so very special special to you.

My heart and prayers go out to you. No earthly thing can help ease your pain, but know that we will all meet again at the feet of our heavenly Father. He and your son will be waiting for you with open arms for that glorious reunion.

Come visit me sometime.

God Bless.