Monday, June 30, 2008

Annual 4th of July Fish Fry @ my Dad's ....countdown begins!!


My Dad & step mom Sharon have a fish fry at their place on the 4th of July each year ....this is going to be a sad one cause Trevor will not be here....He looked forward to this every year ...talked bout it for days before and after.... I am trying to get happy about it but it is hard...






'Life isn't about how to survive the storm,

but how to dance in the rain.'



i do however have a wedding to help with to kinda keep me busy so that is helping keep my mind busy along with plying with the kids....

David is trying to get me out of the house more ...just me and him going out for long drives and just talkin helps some too !!!!!

life goes on i know that .....i am trying to live second by second ....moment by moment .....memory by memory.......to honor my son of my heart Trevor Dale.

No comments: