Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHY?????

I can not beleive what i saw on the news today .....A lady who for some reason was so upset and out of her mind that she drives onto an overpass on I-30 in Dallas area and stops .....she then takes her two sons and throws them over and then jumps herself.....God was watching over them because they are alive ...I don't know why i said i can not believe it ...everytime you turn the news on these days there is seriously sad stories on .....Politicians cheating and fighting.....war.....people killing others and then themselves....etc.... Good grief the world is falling apart and we have got to get ready ....

{{{Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.}}}


God is listening to us ....???? is are we talking to Him???? I know i personally do not read my bible enough or pray enough ...i do not do what i need to ENOUGH...I am not one who reads and prays everyday the way i hear others say they do ....I am one that i am talking to GOd just like i am talking to my husband or my friends when they are sitting here by me .....I just talk to Him about everything. I just forget to stop and really listen ......I know i have to work on this.....i also need to work my feelings out and listen so He can help me find a church i miss church singing and shouting and dancing and praising GOD in HIS house.....i do this in my house but it is not the same.....



I did finally see a good story on the news this evening.....about a girl who was diagnosed with Hodgkins ....her dad works for a local car dealership....when they found out what she had he decided to shave his head in support of his daughter ....well all the guys at the dealership shaved their heads as well ....including the big boss(owner)....That is a great show of strength and love and support for one of their own....it is God's love in them shining thru.....

Praise God for the story's like this and the news stations that will show them!!!

God send His peace and love to all who stop by this blogg!!!!!!!!!

No comments: