Thursday, June 18, 2009


Proverbs 31:30
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.


Well today was going pretty good until .....I started trying to figure out what kind of bug or worm we have everywhere ....it is a Millipede ....and they like wet wood ....great ! We have a leak between the cabinet base and the floor in the kitchen under the sink .... it is messing up my wood floors . The best part of all of this is right now we have not got hundreds and hundreds of $$$ to fix it and get the house sprayed .

Life is trying really hard right now to throw it's worst curve balls at me and I think it is because God has been blessing us and has more in store for us . I also think maybe it because I do not like my house and my husband does not like it here . We have wanted to move since about 6 mths after living here. If I could sale it and find another place quickly I would do it so fast it would make my head spin.

Right now with our credit being not so great I just do not think we could get anything done !!!!!!

I am just going to have to let God help with this one too .... I depend on His help so much these days but with out Him to lean on I think I would be on depression pills and stress pills and heart pills ... I stay sad and stressed and heart hurting a lot of the time now a days ..... I am such a blessed woman and most of the time I can get past it when it hits me ... but days like today I just want to curl up in my bed and forget about the world and I turn my TV on the old time southern gospel music channel and just drift away to heaven for some hours ..... that is my "PILL" that cures all .... then God sends the tears to wash away the rest of what is still inside ....

Learning to lean on Him can be hard ....but ohhhh is it worth it in the end !!!

Praising Him thru the curve balls and speed bumps of life !!!


take time to breathe deeply !!!!!


Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. - Matthew 7:13-14

No comments: