Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I WILL PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM..

We had some serious storms come thru here tonight and it relly got me to thinking about how life can give you storms. The storms in my life have been lack of money, insurance , at times food ... DEATH OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS , the death of my son Trevor and it ws not that he just died from illness or a car crash but that he was shot by a friend. I have lost a cousin Michael Parker and a dear family friend Steve Watson were both killed when they were living together. They had been best friends all their lives our growing up togehter going to the same school and church and then in the end they died together . I also lost an my Aunt she was shot during a robbery gone badd . I lost both of my grandpa's to sudden heart attack's so quick you don't have time to even say goodbye .

Through all of these storms there have been times when I have lost sight of who was walking with me but He never left me. I am PRAISING HIM without my God and the knowledge that one day I will get to go to Heaven and see my family and friends and my Trevor again... i know i could not make it through the storms of life!

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."



Praise God for loving me and I am thankful for his mercy and grace !!!!

No comments: